Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Neutral

Date: April 18th, 2011
Day of Week: Monday
Location: Media Center
Countdown: 53

Today, I feel as though my mind is at peace. I haven't been thinking much about anything except for the work I'm doing in school which is pretty unusual. Usually my mind races a mile a minute. I think about 500 different ideas in a time span of 60 seconds. But today, my mind is blank.
Maybe it's because I'm tired. Maybe I'm drained from writing a six minute song last night. Whatever it is, I like it.
I don't really feel any emotions. If someone were to punch me in the face right now and run away, I probably wouldn't do anything about it. It's not me being lazy...I guess I just don't care. I'm not depressed...I'm not exactly happy. I guess the way I'd describe how I feel is neutral.
That sounds about right.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in this week. I don't have to go to school until 11:45pm because the underclassmen are testing in the morning. PLUS there's no school on Friday or next Monday. Pretty awesome.
Things to do:
-Work out today
-Ballet & Starry Plough on Tuesday
-4/20 Cypress Hill Concert on Wednesday
-Thursday...?
-NO ESCUELA! Music lesson and jazz gig Friday

I'm neutrally excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment